Now in its 26th year, The Supply Chain Excellence Awards were launched as an initiative to recognise and reward organisations around the world that demonstrate excellence in their supply chain operations.
These Awards are renowned for the rigour of the judging process which also provides valuable feedback for entrants.
The key objectives of the Awards are:
• To recognise outstanding achievement in supply chain management
• To reward those companies who have attained the highest standards
• To highlight the importance of, and the opportunities offered by, excellent supply chain management
• To celebrate, as an industry, the successes of the past year
• To provide a unique networking opportunity for the world’s senior supply chain professionals
The 26th Awards will be presented on the 8th November 2022 at a glittering award ceremony at the Park Lane Hilton, in London.