BluJay Solutions delivers supply chain software and services to the world’s most progressive retailers, distributors, freight forwarders, manufacturers, and logistics service providers. Transforming supply chain logistics with the BluJay Global Trade Network, we enable customers to unlock… Read more »Visit Website
Teenage Cancer Trust is the only UK charity dedicated to improving the quality of life and chances of survival for young people with cancer aged between 13 and 24. We fund and build specialist units in NHS hospitals and provide dedicated staff, bringing young people together so they can be treated by teenage cancer experts in the best place for them.
We also educate young people in schools about cancer to help improve the speed and quality of diagnosis.
We rely on donations to fund our vital work. For every young person that we help, there is another in vital need of our support. You can help us to transform the lives of young people with cancer.
Donate now via https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/supplychainexcellenceawards or by texting SCEA58 with the amount to 70070.Visit Website
Brought to you by:
Logistics Manager is the leading monthly magazine for managers in charge of the supply chain of the UK’s largest industrial, retail and commercial organisations.
Logistics Manager‘s high quality editorial programme concentrates on the core competencies essential to the modern logistics and transport functions. All links in the supply and value chains are covered in every issue of the journal with in-depth case studies detailing how organisations are reducing operating costs and boosting the efficiency of their goods-to-market operations. There is extensive coverage of new distribution and other logistics contracts, industrial property developments, vehicle fleet updates, innovations and information systems technology.
Website: www.logisticsmanager.comVisit Website
Logistics Manager 16th annual Supply Chain Conference provides the perfect platform for supply chain leaders to discover latest industry developments, share ideas and network with like-minded professionals in need of real-world solutions for senior executives.
Website: www.supplychainconference.co.ukVisit Website
10th & 11th October 2018
Arena MK, Milton Keynes.
This exciting new exhibition offers visitors the opportunity to discover how the latest robotics, automation and future technologies can improve efficiency, reduce costs and give them the competitive advantage.Visit Website
The UK’s leading logistics and supply chain information business
Bringing together the UK’s leading logistics and supply chain brands to provide you with the information and services you want, when you want, however you want.
- The UK’s trusted industry magazine Logistics Manager going to10,482 logistics professionals (ABC Jan to Dec 2016)
- Up-to-the-minute websites reaching over 45,000 unique visitors per month
- Leading intralogistics exhibition for the UK, IntraLogisteX
- Thought leading conferences: Supply Chain Conferences in the UK and Road User Charging Conferences attracting over 500 delegates and 40 sponsors
- Bespoke editorial round table sessions throughout the year bringing together select groups of leading thinkers to debate key issues of the day
- UK’s largest, up-to-date and clean database of over 60,000 senior logistics and supply chain professionals
- Europe’s who’s who at the awards event of the year, the Supply Chain Excellence Awards
Multiple touch points with your customers, one company to deal with: www.akabomedia.co.uk
Call +44 (0)20 7953 3007 to find out moreVisit Website