Brought to you by:
Logistics Manager is the leading monthly magazine for managers in charge of the supply chain of the UK’s largest industrial, retail and commercial organisations.
Logistics Manager‘s high quality editorial programme concentrates on the core competencies essential to the modern logistics and transport functions. All links in the supply and value chains are covered in every issue of the journal with in-depth case studies detailing how organisations are reducing operating costs and boosting the efficiency of their goods-to-market operations. There is extensive coverage of new distribution and other logistics contracts, industrial property developments, vehicle fleet updates, innovations and information systems technology.
Website: www.logisticsmanager.comVisit Website
19th & 20th March 2019
ETC venues – Monument, Eastcheap
Logistics Manager 16th annual Supply Chain Conference provides the perfect platform for supply chain leaders to discover latest industry developments, share ideas and network with like-minded professionals in need of real-world solutions for senior executives.
Website: www.supplychainconference.co.ukVisit Website
29th & 30th October 2019
Ricoh Arena, Coventry
This exciting new exhibition offers visitors the opportunity to discover how the latest robotics, automation and future technologies can improve efficiency, reduce costs and give them the competitive advantage.Visit Website
The UK’s leading logistics and supply chain information business
Bringing together the UK’s leading logistics and supply chain brands to provide you with the information and services you want, when you want, however you want.
- The UK’s trusted industry magazine Logistics Manager going to10,482 logistics professionals (ABC Jan to Dec 2016)
- Up-to-the-minute websites reaching over 45,000 unique visitors per month
- Leading intralogistics exhibition for the UK, IntraLogisteX
- Thought leading conferences: Supply Chain Conferences in the UK and Road User Charging Conferences attracting over 500 delegates and 40 sponsors
- Bespoke editorial round table sessions throughout the year bringing together select groups of leading thinkers to debate key issues of the day
- UK’s largest, up-to-date and clean database of over 60,000 senior logistics and supply chain professionals
- Europe’s who’s who at the awards event of the year, the Supply Chain Excellence Awards
Multiple touch points with your customers, one company to deal with: www.akabomedia.co.uk
Call +44 (0)20 7953 3007 to find out moreVisit Website