The European Supply Chain Excellence Awards in association with PwC were launched in 1997 as an initiative to recognise and reward organisations in Europe that demonstrate excellence in their supply chain operations.
These Awards are renowned for the rigour of the judging process which also provides valuable feedback for entrants.
The key objectives of the Awards are:
• To recognise outstanding achievement in supply chain management
• To reward those companies who have attained the highest standards
• To highlight the importance of, and the opportunities offered by, excellent
supply chain management
• To celebrate, as an industry, the successes of the past year
• To provide a unique networking opportunity for Europe's senior Supply
Please note that the focus of these Awards is on end-user practitioners within Supply Chain and we can only accept submissions from non-end-users (e.g. 3PLs, 4PLs, consultancies) when in partnership with an end-user customer.